Thursday, March 22, 2012

BRANDON FOSTER--your wifey is looking for you......you'd better get home!

Hey Baby-- 
Can we start all over?? Is it possible? Cuz I really miss the way we loved and how much fun life was with you. 'Sometimes I wonder if we can ever get over all the bad times and go back to the way we were. If we can't, then I don't want to be here anymore. I'm not content or happy with life anymore. What is this life for if we don't have anyone to share it with?
I'm sinking and I need you to save me or I'll drown. You either come home back to your wife or start over without me. If you don't come soon, I'm afraid it will be too late. I love you with all my heart. I miss the sweet, caring YOU. I need to have the Brandon I fell in love with and with no reservations and then you will get the same. If you come home, you make me number 1 and no more people bossing you around. We work on our family and life together. If you don't come home, I literally die. I love you no matter which you decide. You will always be my other half and bestest friend I ever had. Two hearts that beat as one, 4ever.
Your loving wifey.

No comments:

Post a Comment